User avatar

Pushca

  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    I think it's a tie between HBP and POA. DH was the best up until the last hundred pages or so.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    The possession seen was so bad. Just so very, very bad. KazSmurf said it perfectly, about the Harry-ness. Snape, McGonagall, and Bellatrix were the best characters, and they and Kreacher ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    In the U.S., there isn't an age limit to the actual smoking, just the buying.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    No job for me. Maybe next year. I know someone who worked at A.C. Moore, quit, and got a job at the next store over. They asked him why he ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] Ok, what confused me? Wasn't Harry named Teddy's godfather? Then why wasn't Teddy with the Potters?[/spoiler] [spoiler]He was 19 at that point, so there wouldn't be any reason for ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: me

    Informative, no?

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I agree about the escape from Gringotts. It was just plain odd. As for Harry being brave...yes, he most definitely is, but there is a fine line between bravery ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Story competition

    Maybe. Seems more to me like it's not supposed to be co-written.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I agree with AmeliaOliver about nothing being a real surprise. I guessed Snape's allegiance (though not the other bit about him. So fanfic.), and I guessed that something of the ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Girl!

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    So... whatdya think? I nearly died of boredom.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Mormon, same thing as Christian, so... Have you ever seen the South Park episode on Mormons? Saddest part is it is, in fact, accurate, much like the Scientology episode.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback: Cheap Harcover: Not Cheap Ancient Scraps of Paper: Really Not Cheap Ebook: Headache Inducing Pat Buhanon: Headache Inducing AND Not Cheap. Sheesh.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Desguised As Tree Robs Bank

    Man disguised as tree robs bank July 8, 2007 MANCHESTER, N.H. --A weekend bank robbery involved multiple branches -- of the leafy variety. According to police, a man with tree ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    Right up untill the end he was still staying. There is weapons of mass destruction. No, that's what Bush was saying. To my knowledge, Blair went with the grammatically correct ...

    Jul 8, 2007


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda