User avatar

Pushca

  • Lounge, The Re: Free Audio Books

    Oooo, thanks!

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading... nothing. How depressing.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    We had to do these. Find a fear to play on, something you're afraid of, too - like Edgar Alan Poe and being buried alive, and go from there.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Empress Jackee the Elephantine of New Porton Wells Elephantine? Ouch.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Al-a-min-ee-um? And al-oom-in-um makes you laugh, sheesh. : )

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    3. The color of her vest/tie are Gyffindor colors, and they're supposed to be grey, I think, at least until second year. In the books there was never a mention ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    The point of law is to not allow you the choice to hurt others, which is what smoking does. I don't particularly care if someone wants to damage their own ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    I'm a PC.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    You know it doesn't take points to post right? Except here in the non literary fourms. Oh, yeah... I guess that's a bit of a hole in my theory...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Grrrrr i'm pissed at some people on here

    What my built in Firefox spell check caught: Ok dont abunch grammer Grammer grammer writting poeple Come now. "I dont need abunch of comments telling me my grammer sucks." Apparently, ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Heh.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I avoided the computer completely until I'd finished. [spoiler]The theory is that the character who exhibited magic late in life is Dudley, just not in the literal sense. There were ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    I don't. 8/10 I toast TYRA!!!!! with fake Coaches and the obligatory exclamation points.

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    (Not now you aren't.) I loved Running With Scissors . It was so good, yet so very, very strange. I've determined that this is all a plot to steal all ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're all so pretty! Gah. I do like my nose, though... Well, this is me smiling. In case you were wondering. Oh, and then there is this one. I love ...

    Jul 25, 2007


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu