User avatar

Pushca

  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Try clarifying it for the brunettes in the U.S., if you don't mind. I couldn't draw much from this. >->" Seconded.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning

    It all depends on what works for you. I have to have everything meticulously planned out from Chapter 2 on or it all goes to Hell, but some people don't ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Current assigned reading: Forbidden City by William Bell. It's about this kid whose father is a cameraman, and they go to China to do some background stuff on a story ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: 9 out of 11 ain't bad

    XD

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    is it about when someone feels intimidated by you dont know why? Uh, that's not what I got from it, but I suck at poetry (Next year's English teacher spazzes ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Re: Paramore!

    1) Paramore is da shizz. 2) This was awfully repetitive. Repeating and REPHRASING your topic is fine, but not a word-for-word carbon copy of a sentence. 3) It needs to ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Three cheers for spiky pink hair!

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    I love it, and I can't wait to see a cropped version.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: "Fake Friends" this is some true events to my past

    Would it really kill you to say "worse"? What, pray tell, could that possibly add? Same for having a "fuck", "shit", "ass", or "bitch" every other line. I don't have ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    I;m afraid I'm completely unqualified to give any kind of in-depth art critique. That said, I'm going to offer my massively helpful opinion: Her neck is awfully long.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    I attempted to co-author some stories with a couple friends, but ours never lasted long either. I'm a total control freak, so it was pretty much bound to fail.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: sorry, no title!

    Well, I had a whole crit planned, only to find that St. R pretty much said it all. I am extremely offended and will be fighting her later. Anyway. The ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Princess and the Peolie

    I loved it, just like everyone else.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 ...ouch.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    In the future, make sure you've formatted it properly - with spaces in between paragraphs. signalled signaled. The guards carried her limp body up the gallows and placed her on ...

    Aug 26, 2007


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya