User avatar

Pushca

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    *blinks* That was a joke, right? Anyway, we had to read A Separate Peace . and...um, someone...said that Paolini was a disgrace to mankind. *shudder* Besides the fact that it ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I dislike books that always make religion out to be the villain. Sometimes it's good, but most of the time, especially in fantasy novels, the religious fanatics are always the ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I used to write all my stories on paper when I was little, but now I use my laptop to write everything. Then I store it onto my USB bar ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I love having written. I love having an idea. I remember loving writing, but memory, especially mine, puts some nasty twists in reality.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Currently reading "The New York Trilogy" by Paul Auster and "The Best Awful: A Novel", but I just found out that "Eclipse" (Twilight series) is coming out in August...and I've ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Personally, I love him, mainly because I find his dry, sarcastic, intellectual wit fascinating. Ditto! I think he is awesome, although I don't really recommend them for 12 yo's :P. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 that is absolutely beautiful : D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Maiden and the Tree

    ditto. i didn't think the repetition was overused, but effective. well done.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Siggy #1: 6/10 Umm... I don't get it but I have a feeling it's funny... Siggy #2: 9/10 Pretty... ^_^ 'tis hilarious. i love those books.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    browsing nano forums. wow am i a loser.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    yes, let's kill this man to show the world we don't agree with the killing he's done. somebody on this site said that; i don't know who. about the iraqis ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    this reminded me of the poor kid at my school named micheal hunt. sadly, i think his real name might actually be mike. either that or the vice principal just ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Saddam Hussein executed, ending era in Iraq BAGHDAD, Iraq - Saddam Hussein struggled briefly after American military guards handed him over to Iraqi executioners before dawn Saturday. But as his ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    A three-year-old boy has been eaten alive by a neighbour's herd of pigs.. i absolutely HATE it when that happens.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    ewwwwwwwww

    Dec 30, 2006


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights