-
Re: Character Answer Game
Harrison. He's too boring to skrew anything up too bad - Gwen What social clique are you perceived to be in
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Shamefully, I know all the words
I know all the lyrics to "Irreplaceable" by accident. I also know all of Britney Spears' old stuff... that was pretty much on purpose though.
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: lol
haha
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Speak
I was a little ticked that everything turned out exactly the way I'd thought it would from the back of the book, but it's still good.
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
House. Hugh Laurie is sexy. -Harrison But sexier in Blackadder. HOORAH! -Gwen Do you know how to sew?
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"The Lion King", the movie. I wanted to see the play, but then my mother went and had a nervous breakdown, and my brother talked me out of it. I ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Once, to visit my mother. She had a breakdown a few years after my father left. I saw myself in some of the people there, so I never went back. ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Hmmmm, probably the beach. I take a notebook, I jog down the beach. I love museums, too, though. I can go in, get lost, and wander for hours and hours. ...
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Sometimes, when I'm low, and I'm feeling guilty about any- and everything, I swear that I'll never again. But when I'm manic, I love the things. I ran down Fletcher ...
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"Figuratively? Or literally? I've been hiding from my father for years, but even when I flew out to see him I was hiding in my head. So forever." -- Gwen ...
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: How do you like your sentences?
oiled.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: Most Disturbing Books
Memories of Summer. I read that. I wouldn't call it disturbing, but it was very sad. I found The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster to be mildly disturbing.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: Where do you get your ideas from?
It all started when I had a little manic incident.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
The voices handed me Gwen's head on a platter. Um, not quite the way you're thinking.
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
excuse me, but i don't want pat buchanan in my mouth...or anywhere else.... *throws up*
Mar 23, 2007
