User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Gwen's 10: 1. Listen to "Lithium". I don't mean listen to it like put it in the CD player, I mean listen to it... nevermind. 2. Don't put your self ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *said in the same tone as "I like grapes" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory* I like vermin... --Gwen

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOLA!

    Hi. Awesome username. Take care of the avvie, though, someone might kidnap it. -P

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Pushca, It might be perfectly alright for you to wallow in a cesspool of unwritten insights, but certain bipolar teenagers and their-gay-best-friends-who-would-prefer-to-be-left-out-of-this-but-w

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Be Like That" Three Doors Down

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm not in a position to know. Ever had a tape worm?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    mattress

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wallow. Brood. Speaking of which, what's the past tense of "brood"? -Gwen Do you have any obsessions?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Seymour. Even if his name reminds me of semen. -Gwen Fitting, though, isn't it? Anyway, Gwen, of course. I couldn't be best friends with anyone else. -S (haha. I can't ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've tried. -Gwen Yes. -Lanna Do you read any newspapers?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    the half-jack part. -Gwen Do you believe weathermen?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Try and figure out exactly why music is blaring at me. -Gwen Wonder why Gwen's alarm involves Britney Spears. -Seymour Would you wear faux snakeskin?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    lots of decoupage on the wall. Cardboard furniture. Microwave, fridge. Good stuff. Do the Gilmore Girls talk too fast for you?

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Imp's Q... There are a lot of things that I could find out that might change my life, and I've been running from them since I was 14. It's why ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Baggy T and underwear. Hey, you asked. -Gwen Favorite type of cereal?

    Mar 27, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury