User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    mmmmm.....I'm a generally cheerful agnostic that throws everything I have into believing in God. -Gwen Game shows?

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Potato soup. Sounds disgusting, but is amazing. You put pieces of bacon and grated cheese in it... and it's cheap. I determined that were ever I a starving artist, I ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Crew? Like a ship's crew or stage crew? Me and Stuart are a crew. -Gwen Yeah, she's right, but sometimes it feels like I'm the crew. -Stuart Do you break ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    congrats!

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!! um. Probably best font design or something. -Gwen Do you play boardgames?

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Pushca, Cum? CUM? What the Hell is WRONG with you? Your childhood was deprived, not depraved, remember? OhmyGod I hate you. Where did that even come from, you f***ing bitch? ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stuart's brother once replaced the tuna in his sandwich with his, er, cum. I was there and I almost threw up. -Gwen How often do you shower?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    at the sexy

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Some folk thing with Gwen. I thought she was kidding when she said we were going to see a folk competition at a cafe... but looking back on it, it's ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    After three days bent over backwards, Gwen was starting to think that the intensive yoga retreat was not the best idea. Stuart was stretching her clothes out in all the ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A depressingly healthy bowl of Special K. -Gwen How many books do you own?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Short shorts, cami. -Gwen What would you do for a hundred bucks?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I listen to a lot of Star Wars and LotR music. Because I am the world's biggest geek and yes, I actually own the soundtracks. But I put on Evanescence ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It used to be Halloween. We'd go to Lanna's and have a costume party for her birthday, and every so often it would be a 'surprise' party. Now St. Patrick's. ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    My dog cried

    Apr 1, 2007


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)