User avatar

Pushca

  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    bridge

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    Present tense is kind of annoying to read sometimes, and I try to use past, but I end up switching into present (like Joeducktape [Joeducktape? *is amused**is very, very tired*] ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Gwen: Uh... OK, I'll keep it PC. I've got tickets to the Avalon tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to go. Yeah. So, I guess you're not here, ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like a house. I have an apartment. -Gwen MANSION. With a HUGE f***ing pool. -Arlene What would you do to defend your honor?

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I loved those. Dude had to be on drugs to write it, though.... : )

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    How was it? Unreadable. Yes, I suck.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Green Mile

    So so so true. I love that book.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: DragonLance

    I read "Chronicles". Ridiculously cliched, but actually good. I'd never really read any adultish fantasy, though.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Ten Commandments

    Arlene's 10: 1. Men suck. Fuck them all. Figuratively, of course. You wouldn't want to fuck sucky men. Or any men, since they're all sucky. 2. You can have five ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    dogfood with feminine

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    brings

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    alright, but you screw up everything by bouncing back and forth and then the world blows up. the end. I wish I had an advance copy of Eclipse.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pro Tennis player. We're assuming I have talent, right? -Arlene Serif or sans serif? *dies*

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Research Re: Third Person or First?

    I didn't have a problem with the Bartimeus Trilogy (Jonathon Stroud), the first few chapters of The Bad Mother's Handbook (excellent, excellent book) confused the Hell out of me. I ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Gwen is amazing at that kind of stuff. She just kinda thinks about stuff in a Sudoku and crossword way. -Stuart Every morning! ....Wow. I'm a geek. -Gwen Yep. -S ...

    Apr 6, 2007


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief