User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Tips Re: Balance

    I think that people often find more there than the author really thought of. symbolism and foreshadowing I think is best done on a subliminal level, and authors even put ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I'm not exactly sure how to coauthor. There's something about it that seems kind of cool, I just don't understand how it works. And yes, I too would be controlling.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    pickle

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Sheesh, an uplifting sort you all are. My mom slashed her wrists. How many points is that worth? Sorry. Really. It's just... So, um, it's nice to meet you all. ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Weeds, especially if they look nice. My father never mowed the lawn, so we had 3-foot-tall grass, thistles, and other unidentified plants. Nowadays, weeds make me nostalgic. I miss him. ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    read Nabokov out

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Ingrid

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Would you rather eat a mouse or a rabbit?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 pretty cool. I like it.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. My favorite time going to one was when I visited L. M. at his college in London. L. M. threw up and I got blood all over the ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    There's nothing like a good Paolini-bashing when you're feeling down. Dickens is on my unfinishable (nice word, huh?) list, but I liked Great Expectations , mainly because it's what started ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Goodnight Nobody , Jennifer Weiner. Yeah, I'm a sucker.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    It depends on how old it is, really. Creamy, I would say. What available color would you pick for an iPod video?

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends. Sometimes I wish I could sleep forever, but can't. Other times I only need a few hours a night. I rarely dream, but when I do, I have ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    through dream-catchers, screeching

    Apr 10, 2007


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde