User avatar

Pushca

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Vampire Kiss

    He was desperate for a way out, caught three times by the cops wasn’t good, everyone knew that the third overnight was the worst; you wouldn’t just get a fine… ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Shut Up" Simple Plan

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    From my perspective, or yours? We could have different text colors, so I find myself unable to give a conclusive answer. What color can the petals of a daisy be, ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    kitchen

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Midnight snack. That's not in the day, says you? Well... shuddup." -Gwen Do you use Vaseline?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOIL!

    Gwen and her best friend, Stuart, are foils. I never thought of it. Gwen is in-your-face all over the place, but Stuart (he needs another name change - I can't ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    The morning nosebleed set the tone to a day of nasty disappointments. update: Boredom is rampant sitting around when I want to go watch paint dry.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The weather beaten trail wound ahead into the dust racked climes of the baren land which dominates large portions of the Norgolian empire. ... The first sentence from the Eye ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    i9 l9ikee4b jkybnose. (i like my nose.) I'll try again: pushca was here. maybe my nose got pointier?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Write Your Own Ending!

    We're going to find out it wasn't Harry/Hermione OR Ron/Hermione, or even Harry/Ron. It was the giant squid/Hermione. For God's sake don't think about that too long.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Wow. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in that position, not having any dominatrix tendencies myself." -Gwen

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    you, ta toi."

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am one, a lot of the time. Is that a problem? -Gwen What color do you draw the line at for hair colorings?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The left way is the left way. I had some friends once who would have said the left way is the right way. -Gwen (good one.) Do you have it ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Multiple POV

    If you attempt to do multiple POVs, all in first person, I will be forced to take out my hatred of Christopher Paolini AND A Separate Peace on you. So ...

    Apr 16, 2007


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop