User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    The Bad Mothers Handbook , Kate Long

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I didn't like My Sister's Keeper . It's blasphemy, I know, everybody loves Jodi Picoult, but I wasn't emotionally attached to the characters at all. I think I was kind ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twighlight

    There's a thread for this here:

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I watched it at my Anti-Semi (which still needs a new name because I keep reading it as "Anti-Semite") and, um, it sucked. ass. Like really, really bad. I officially ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bomb Scare in Boston

    *shakes head* That's bomb sca'e to you, missy Interrupted my Tyra, that did.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Cyber Bullying

    I think this is more the fault of the sadism of our society and human nature than it is YouTube's and Myspace's. I don't understand the bit about the moral ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    I want to bash those who deny the Holocaust (*mutters under breath* WILL not rant, will NOT rant, will not RANT) over the head with a copy of Eragon but ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Postcards From the Edge is my favorite. I love Carrie Fisher.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I liked it. I found it to be exactly like all her other books.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Great Expectations by Charles Dickens To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix Postcards From the Edge by Carrie Fisher The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Shogun by James Clavell The Book of Illusions ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I actually bothered to buy the Abhorsen trilogy, and I avoid buying books whenever possible. Unlike CDs. I unload at Newberry Comics. Despite Limewire and the beauty of CD burners. ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    and her sister,

    Apr 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Final Story

    Let me show you how I got here I know you're showing me. Telling me stuff like this is not a nice way to grab my interest. I had left ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Drunken Brother

    There's nothing like ripping something completely out of context, so as Tyra Banks says, "So what?" (except she says it in all capitals, with a solid three or four exclamation ...

    Apr 18, 2007


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)