User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh yes. Obstinate, stubborn... whatever you want to call it. I am not moving for you. My mother was equally stubborn and didn't appreciate it, but my father, who dove ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then your arms have to be amputated. (You stuck your fingers in an outlet.) I wish I could get this damn Special K out of my keyboard.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Pinto

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    believe flies really

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    F*** them and shave their downstairs. -Gwen This is why you NEVER get drunk around Gwen. -Dude Whom I Have Given Up Naming What qualifies as a mitigation for rising ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I had a vampire phase when I was 19. My brother was ecstatic - he was the one who died my hair black when I was ten - but once ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I cackle evilly with thoughts of fiberglass and mustard. Um. I mean, thank you. -Gwen

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK

    I'd say it's a person's right to injure themselves in whatever way they want to - they just should have to do it in private, and shouldn't get any state ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Artist.

    *applauds*

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I know all the words to all the songs from Britney Spears' first two CDs... um, not that I ever owned them or anything... and I think I own two ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I read an amazon review, I think it was, where someone said that when the dragon is the only good actor, you know you have a problem.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    bitten

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Well, at least y'all don't have self-esteem issues. I'm afraid, in my non-magical state, I must refer to the mundane and non-feathered plane to fly. I like them, but Jamie ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    exercise machines and

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not particularly, but I can't bring myself to kill them. -Gwen I can. Ew. -Jamie Would you chose a quill pen over a keyboard?

    Apr 20, 2007


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain