User avatar

Pushca

  • Writing Tips Re: Whats a good length for a chapter?

    Give them as much space, or a lack thereof, as they need. Putting your words on the rack to stretch out the chapter is painful for all involved.

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Most Ludicrous Laws' XD

    "It is illegal to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle in Alabama " Uh... is that so ridiculous?

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Cool site, I'll look at it some more after I've murdered my math homework.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nebraska State Senator Sues God

    Cheers.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    I suppose that, yes, of course, I would like to be published, but if I never am, that's OK. It's the writing, not the having written, at least for me.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Other Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    I haven't got a chance to listen to them all yet, but Ultimate Showdown is seriously spiffy.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not having a caption thingy.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Allegedly Bites Dog As Punishment

    Um, ew? Honestly, why?

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Afi

    I'm not much into AFI myself... I bought decemberunderground after hearing Miss Murder, but they're just a little messed up for me. What can I say? I think Click Five's ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    Eh, I have a little addiction problem... 'tis ridiculous and formulaic, but 24 is way more idiotic and for some reason I like that...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Essay on Huck Finn

    I'm writing an essay (well, outlining an essay) about Mark Twain being the most influential American writer, specifically HUCKLEBERRY FINN as the most influential piece of American literature. I'm abo

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    I don't have physics [yet] and therefor: I don't like adjectives! You don't... Well, yo face!

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    Like I'm doing what I should be for once.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Barnes and Noble to Stock O.J.'s Book

    My understanding of it is that the "if" is comically tiny.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Novel Challenge

    I would be up for that.

    Sep 2, 2007


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild