User avatar

Pushca

  • Art & Photography Re: Worlds Of Wonder

    Are there no deserts?

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

    It was approved. Let's gas them next.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Are Pets For?

    The top shelf, however, was dedicated solely to pictures. OK, I just read this as "indicated solely to pictures" and didn't realize that there would be anything wrong with that, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    This is really good, like, it kind-of reminds me of the old, really good disney animations, before they got all technical and boring. =D This is awesome =D Very true. ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something. *arched eyebrow* Are ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    They giggle with

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    House, mentioned, only once? South Park, not at all? And nobody said... Tyra ? *faints dead away&

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    I with the system Conspire against Sanguine It will drive her mad

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Elephant Robs Motorists in India

    NEW DELHI, India (Reuters) -- An elephant in eastern India has sparked complaints from motorists who accuse it of blocking traffic and refusing to allow vehicles to pass unless drivers ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    toenail, where resides

    May 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I would like to nominate Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yeah, I'm aware that the book has been branded with the YA label -- something many of us "literaries" look ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Witch

    Overall, it was very good. However: The women stood in a circle, black hoods flung back from their heads, encircling one of their own. They were woman of all heights, ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    *applauds cadmium*

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I would like to nominate Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yeah, I'm aware that the book has been branded with the YA label -- something many of us "literaries" look ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I try and figure out what's up with whatever died in my mouth last night. -Gwen Would you shave your head?

    Apr 28, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern