-
Re: 100 challenges
Wow. I think the emptiness is really good for wallpaper. *Contemplates whisking off to desktop* I love the mermaids, and turtles are da shiz.
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Areida's photos
It's so beautiful! And sunny... I remember the sun... but it is really bright there. Well... it is for sale! :P We'll all pitch in five dollars...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mac vs. PC
My father, being a serious geek (family tradition), came across a forum where a bunch of people were talking about their Macs and how much they loved them. Then this ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: So I'm standing there, right? And suddenly...
I wish I spoke in cockney... Always makes me think of Vile Bodies . Well... you could always pull a Madonna.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Dreamer's going to college!
*gapes*
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10, mostly for the first one.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Worship
Oh, yes.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
uh... spell check? Firefox has one built in.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Not to me. - Gwen Maybe? I couldn't do it. - Gerard Are left-handed people evil?
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: First Day As A Widow
I agree with your teacher. Zebra's organs. : )
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Chapter 1 (An idea, not title yet)
I thought this seemed a little rough, too. I liked it, and I'd love to read more, but I think you might want to do another draft of this.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers
I’m an angel sent to give man immortality Live forever if you’d drink from me Bleed for me and I’ll save you from reality I could go for this. A ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Antonyms
demand
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
tits
Jun 9, 2007
