User avatar

Pushca

  • Homework Help Re: French Revolution- the Oath of the Tennis Courts

    I found this on Wikipedia:

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    It was amazing. I don't think i have anything else to say that hasn't already been said, though.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Art Geeks and Prom Queens

    Oh my. I started this the other day, and by page 21 I was throwing up. Not for plot, or character, or voice reasons. The author could be a perfectly ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I know it's illegal. but. I HATE Jodi Picoult, mostly because her characters are flat as tile. She's sort of the anti-Stephenie Meyer. Sure, the concept is interesting and all, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Guess what's stuck in my head? Don't go knock on my door Don't go knock on my door Time is up No more cheat n' lie No more tears to ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    *is creeped*

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: You don't know her

    Forever Invisible But you notice her Now and Then Um... which one is it? Are some things only capitalized for the hell of being artistic? What about the lack of ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dixby's Home For Special Cases

    Callisto was a red. She was seated at the back of the room, back straighter than all the rest, hands resting on the edge of the splintered desk. This is ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    I'm Gwen, 26, bipolar, and prego. I'm torn between Marie and Natalie, though my authoress says I can't have Natalie in case she ends up knocked up. She also says ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sometimes it's bad. I've punched and kicked people before, but the worst time... when I slapped Marie, and said all those things... I don't know what I was on... -Gwen ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: how to save a life: start of something different

    This has exactly the same problems as your under pressure thing.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: how to save a life: under pressure

    I was going to do a proper critique of this until I realized the obnoxious number of spelling errors. I spelled a ton of things wrong in this, but I ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    No one knows what really happened the night at the party. Well I knew. I knew from the beginning. I was waiting for some twist "OMG! Of COURSE that didn't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jun 12, 2007


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour