User avatar

Pushca

  • Media Reviews Re: SPEAK

    I don't care what anyone says. The "mystery" was painfully obvious, and I will continue to not love this book. Sorry to be such a downer. I don't like Picoult, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    Hmmm... most of what I had to say has been said already. I liked reading it, but I agree with Wolf - almost all the description was visual, and it ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ever since I found out about Pick's girlfriend, I can't get away from what I don't know. I know it's not a who, but I want to know everything about ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    I always sort of wondered about this happening. I can't imagine what finding something like that out would be like.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    Uh, yeah, having Nora kill him in the end would be a bit much, wouldn't it? I think it's interesting that I liked it better when I read it, too, ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iowa wins for Huckabee and Obama

    I didn't think I could want anyone as the president less than Romney until Huckabee comes along. Go figure. It didn't take long - the first thing I found out ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    Tch. They should have lost against the Ravens. The reffing was abismal. So. Bad. Yes, it was the reffing...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Jodi Picoult

    Hmmm.... I have a rant about her somewhere around here.... Found it! So, basically, I found the characters flat and sort of annoying, and the two I read, My Sister's ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I accidentally saw "The Great Debaters". I didn't keel over right there in the theatre or anything, but it wasn't exactly fantastic. It was a message movie, for a start, ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    it will just make the Packer's Superbowl defeat all the better. *waves silly little green and gold flag around* Right. I don't care about the Celtics, and I outright dislike ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    "If you assume that the words that flow from your fingertips were dictated to you by God and are thus sacred and immune from revision, only you and God are ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    1. What is the most unforgivable sin? Well, it depends on how you think about it. The thing that comes to mind is child molestation, but then, whatever you could ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    "Cold and Broken": The point of Bella is that she could be any of us. She's the kind of person who would read this kind of book. I liked Twilight ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7.86/10 I'm, um, precise.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    "Drag it out" doesn't sound like something you should do - more like something that's a bit painful.

    Dec 10, 2007


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes