Random avatar

PurpleHeart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishes

    Thanks everybody! I'm glad its not horrible - i wrote it as a spur of the moment thing late last night but i'm glad it turned out okay! I might ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishes

    Every shooting star i've seen Since the moment you came into my life I wished upon and dreamed so long That you could somehow be mine. When she came in ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cutter's Fate

    *Ahem* So So So So Gooood!!! I loved it before, but i love it 80% more now! I was scared that changing it at all would ruin it, or create ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Cutter's Fate

    I loved this. I agree, at some points, more emotion instead of action would've been appreciated, but overall this is incredible. Cutting is a struggle for me so i can ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Hey Waterlillygirl! For just writing this on the spot - i think its excellent! It's not very long, so i dont think more of a background is necessary. If it ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    Milkncookies, I really liked this poem - the emotion was so evident throughout, it really made me feel what you were feeling. The overall critic i have would be (as ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hidden Veins

    Hey! I really liked this piece - at first glance when i saw the Old English i thought it was going to be kind of corny, but after getting the ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Tables Are Turned

    This is really good(: I like the rhyming scheme in this one a lot... it adds to it. I agree about the last line being changed, but i don't know ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Give Her To You

    Thanks everybody! I'll try to work on building it up better, as well as the rhyming scheme - i wrote this several months ago so it was hard to revise ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Give Her To You

    The closer I get to you The farther I stray from myself The thoughts I had don’t come so soon And the feelings are no longer felt It feels good ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Adoption [Edited]

    Hey PenguinAttack, i really liked your poem. There are lots of pieces that are left without being resolved, but that's one of my favorite parts. You did such a good ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morgan's Lullaby

    This is really good(: Whoever you wrote this for is one special girl.

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phantom

    Thanks for your opinions guys! Shadowprincess16 - ugh! im so tough on people mispelling stuff, and then i mispell a simple word like despair. haha(: I'll try and work on ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As if I Never Existed

    Umm... yea. This is really good. :D

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Words?

    This is so goooooood!! I just joined YWS so i'm just getting a feel for the kinda things people write on here, and i've looked at a lot of writings ...

    Mar 1, 2011


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain