Random avatar

PurpleHeart

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Not Like Those Who Hurt You

    Thanks guys! I'll fix the grammatical stuff when i get the chance, and i know a lot of it might seem confusing, and hard to read, but its a really ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Not Like Those Who Hurt You

    Just close your soul Disregard the passing lies It's safer if you just stay dead Nevertheless, come be alive Its dangerous to feel the joy Because depression is it's brother ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Only Knew My Name

    I've read this over and over again at least 8 times Matthew. I absolutely, without a doubt, love it, more than anything you've ever written. I've cried everytime i've read ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hearts We Can't Connect

    Haha thank you(: I'll revise it tomorrow... hope it'll help a little bit guys! ps. I Love You As Well.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    Woah. ^_^ *confesses* i avoided this piece for a long time, even though it was in the "featured works" section, just because i thought it would be some weird love-of-math ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair.

    july4ruby, I really liked this poem! TThe rhythym flows really well, and the words work together quite nicely. The emotions are displayed very delicately and very strong - good combination! ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    Heyy NDivz! First off let me say that i absolutely lovedddd this poem! :D Overall, the flow of it is spectacular, the emotions are constant and very well described, the ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hearts We Can't Connect

    Thanks for the comments guys! Matthew; I'm glad you liked it(:

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hearts We Can't Connect

    Thanks JRaye! I'll try to explain the lines (i could see how they might be a little confusing) "The thing that's haunting Is me without you" What i mean by ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    This is completely spectacular! i agree with the above critiques, about grammatical changes and altering the flow in some places... and there's nothing i really have to say other than ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hearts We Can't Connect

    What hurts the most Is what's untrue The thing that's haunting Is me without you. Right now my world is perfect My smile is not pretend But how long 'till ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Whispers On the Ocean

    I really like the changes you made to it since you first wrote it; i liked it then, but now it's just that much more spectacular! I still think someday ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Lele If I had nine hearts Would it push me to love? Would it make me bear the gifts He sends me from above? -these two lines seem unfitting for ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As if I Never Existed

    Matthew(: I know you wanted more a response, but when i posted that i was quickly running out of time... so i'll respond again. This is so incredible! i think ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting the Stars

    SilentRain - i really enjoyed this! It was romantic, and tragic, and somewhat cliche, but not necessarily in a bad way - and it wasn't sappy, which is refreshing. haha ...

    Mar 9, 2011


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn