-
Re: Smooth Criminal
Sammy Palmer: "Look at this little squirt trying to lift weights!" a strong voice yelled from behind my shoulder. Ignoring it, I continued to lift the weight high above my ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Smooth Criminal
Sorry about that GPS! It's just that the 70s are like screeching cats to me. DON'T KILL ME! :lol: Name: Sammy Palmer Age: Sixteen. Appearance: Gender: Male Personality: Sammy is ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Smooth Criminal
Plot: Juvenile, juvie...you hear about on the news, it's not a place for anyone without a backbone. It's a place where kids with no lives and evil marring their hearts ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Soul Eater
**NOT FINISHED. IF YOU SEEM INTERESTED YOU CAN PLACE DOWN A SPOT HOLDER. I WON'T HAVE THIS DONE BY THIS AFTERNOON AS I HAVE TO WORK, BUT I WILL TRY ...
Aug 24, 2010 - Re: Grey Area Jun 26, 2010
-
Re: Clockwork Heart
Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: I jumped back, missing the voilent swing of the monsters hand. Swallowing a scream, I grabbed onto Ashley's waist and pulled her back before she was clawed ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
< That's okay Chupa. I'm in the same boat. Sorry I can't post tonight, it's a little late...I'll post tomorrow! :D >
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Grey Area
-Name: May-bell "May" Harrington -Age: (No younger than 16) Seventeen -Gender: Female. -Appearance: (Pictures accepted but not necessary) Link; May has long deep brown hair that falls to the small ...
Jun 21, 2010 - Re: Clockwork Heart Jun 20, 2010
-
Re: Clockwork Heart
Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: I blinked in confusion, what was Deus on about? If that was his real name...The girl looked up at the boy beside her, her eyes wavering slightly. ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: "A life! What do you mean by I owe you a life." I tried to make my voice come out strong and defiant, and not as if ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: My knees wobbled as I pulled myself up. Grabbing onto what was left of my seat, I stumbled back, my eyes glued on my mothers body. Smoke ...
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: The food cart trundled past my seat, my mother sipped at the champagne in her gloved hands. The woman behind the cart moved quickly behind the royal ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
Ooo I didn't think anyone was going to join. We'll start soon, never the less the rather small number. Maybe I could wait a bit, though, we will definitely start ...
Jun 19, 2010 -
Re: Clockwork Heart
Name: Aurellia Rose White. Though, she tells everyone she is called Tsundre. Age: Recently turned seventeen Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Born and raised a tomboy, Aurellia doesn't live up t
Jun 19, 2010
