User avatar

Puffycherry

  • Art & Photography Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Gallery (Anime)

    Wow! How can you draw so well. These are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye into the Soul

    Rather moody and sad if you ask me...But I must say, I do believe it is well done. Believable-no, but a great drawing-yes. I would reccomend you work on the ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writer's Block *A drawing* (Need help here!)

    Bahaha :lol: !!! That's hilarious, I don't ever want to see one of those thing. Though, you are kind of right. I have seen that monster many times. I must ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pics :)

    I really like the first one. It seems like a professional has done it, the second is also great and I envy you for being near such a beautiful sight. ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Benca Syx

    I really like the way you did the head. The ears seem a 'lil small though the rest look almost life like. The rest of the body seems a little ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Hi, I'm Puffcherry but you can call me Chrissie! (I'd be rich for every time I have said that on this site...Okay so this is tenth time, but if you ...

    May 7, 2010


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.