User avatar

Puffycherry

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ecole des Monstres: Chapter I

    Ecole des Monstres: Chapter I – Rain Drop Ending. I clasped the form within my hands, the bus' engine revving ever so slightly as it turned down the country path. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: I blinked in confusion, what was Deus on about? If that was his real name...The girl looked up at the boy beside her, her eyes wavering slightly. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: "A life! What do you mean by I owe you a life." I tried to make my voice come out strong and defiant, and not as if ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: My knees wobbled as I pulled myself up. Grabbing onto what was left of my seat, I stumbled back, my eyes glued on my mothers body. Smoke ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: The food cart trundled past my seat, my mother sipped at the champagne in her gloved hands. The woman behind the cart moved quickly behind the royal ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Ooo I didn't think anyone was going to join. We'll start soon, never the less the rather small number. Maybe I could wait a bit, though, we will definitely start ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Name: Aurellia Rose White. Though, she tells everyone she is called Tsundre. Age: Recently turned seventeen Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Born and raised a tomboy, Aurellia doesn't live up t

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Status: Accepting Characters & Starting Clockwork Heart "Train 819." Elbrooks bent over the telecoms, his teeth gnashing violently in fear as his colleagues and him watched the show before them ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Gallery (Anime)

    Wow! How can you draw so well. These are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Eye into the Soul

    Rather moody and sad if you ask me...But I must say, I do believe it is well done. Believable-no, but a great drawing-yes. I would reccomend you work on the ...

    May 7, 2010


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson