User avatar

Puffycherry

  • Archive Re: Smooth Criminal

    Sammy Palmer: "Look at this little squirt trying to lift weights!" a strong voice yelled from behind my shoulder. Ignoring it, I continued to lift the weight high above my ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Smooth Criminal

    Sorry about that GPS! It's just that the 70s are like screeching cats to me. DON'T KILL ME! :lol: Name: Sammy Palmer Age: Sixteen. Appearance: Gender: Male Personality: Sammy is ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Smooth Criminal

    Plot: Juvenile, juvie...you hear about on the news, it's not a place for anyone without a backbone. It's a place where kids with no lives and evil marring their hearts ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Soul Eater

    **NOT FINISHED. IF YOU SEEM INTERESTED YOU CAN PLACE DOWN A SPOT HOLDER. I WON'T HAVE THIS DONE BY THIS AFTERNOON AS I HAVE TO WORK, BUT I WILL TRY ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Grey Area DT

    So all in all there is only three guys and four girls...that's not a too bad ratio deploy! :D

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    Subject Something to do with anime. (Sorry, I'm just really obssessed with it these days.) Text Fantāzija PS> Thank you.

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Grey Area

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Aurellia Rose White/Tsundre: I jumped back, missing the voilent swing of the monsters hand. Swallowing a scream, I grabbed onto Ashley's waist and pulled her back before she was clawed ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques Anyone? (Closed until contest critiques are done)

    Can you please review this for me. Link;

    Jun 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Can you please review this for me. Link;

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ecole des Monstres: Chapter II

    Ecole des Monstres: Chapter II – Within the Crucifix Hopping through the thick blanket of brambles, I ignored the sharp thorns stabbing in the bare of my ankle. My breath ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    < That's okay Chupa. I'm in the same boat. Sorry I can't post tonight, it's a little late...I'll post tomorrow! :D >

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Grey Area

    -Name: May-bell "May" Harrington -Age: (No younger than 16) Seventeen -Gender: Female. -Appearance: (Pictures accepted but not necessary) Link; May has long deep brown hair that falls to the small ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clockwork Heart

    Jun 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Hello, I am currently writing a new fantasy novel and would truly appreciate if you'd review the first chapter. Information: Genre: Fantasy Title: Ecole des Monstres Link: Thanks, in advance.

    Jun 20, 2010


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites