User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura Everybody was staring at me. My sister Lizzy helped me walk to the girls tent where she sat me down and stared at me and smiled. She knew! besides ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura The ride home was very awkward, Daemyn was driving back and he was driving very fast again I might add, but I didn't care. Kili just stared at me ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    *Alura* There I lay on top of Daemyn, the wind was knocked out of me and I was trying to catch my breath. I pushed my head up to stare ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Daemyn, would you please slow down!", I yelled. I swear that boy doesn't care about anybody but himself."I would hate to have to use my powers on you!" He stopped ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    woot woot!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn sounds awesome I can't wait!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    So exited! my first storybook

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Very nice Red. Where did the name Nick come from? :elephant:

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OH.......ok

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I can't wait....Has Little Red Ridding Fro come on? oh and did you like my story a lot of errors I know. When are we going to start storybook?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I am so Exited! Can't wait to play my character of Alura......Woot Woot! :smt003

    Oct 10, 2009


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus