User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Vailea, sister to Sirena Who do they think they are! My sister was crying as they pulled aboard a ship. I picked up my skirt and began to run towards ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura He left me! He choose to go with that Kili girl. I sobbed grabbing on to Lizzie and Zeb and all my other family members. I tried to breath ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people I was sleeping peacefully when Desmond barged in yelling,"Kili just tried to kill Kat." I woke up and shaked Fee and Lizzie trying to get them to ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    If you want to call him a pirate then go dad the mighty pirate 8)

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    He wasn't a pirate he was just offered to work on a ship. And I will ask him :idea:

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb), reads peoples minds I was in the guys tent staring at the drunk Daemyn who was passed out on the floor. All of a sudden some dude walks in ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Buggy are you talking about Zeb or other new guy?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Name: Moira (Last name unknown) Age:18 Ship/Position:Cuervo, Helms Girl Appearance:Long Brown Hair with black eyes she also has freckles on her cheeks. She is average height. She wears a puffy ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, Influences people I was exhausted and just plain done. I'm fine with talking about drama with my friends and all but when it comes to all that boy junk ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Post people for gods sake!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people Nick and I where dragging Daemyn to the tent when all of a sudden we were in the boys tent. I glared at Nick,"Nick you know I ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people After Daemyn kissed me, Zeb immediately ran over here and budded in, he grunted and scared me. I introduced Zeb to Daemyn and Daemyn to Zeb. Thank ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb) Reads peoples minds I was furious. Fist I save my sisters best friend and then I have watch my sister Lurie with some guy who is way too old ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb) It was nice to finally be able to see my sisters again. When we walked into the tent when I noticed that Some girl was trying to stab the ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people After we walked around and talked to Zeb for a while we walked back to the tent to find Kili holding a knife at Fee. I screamed. ...

    Oct 17, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard