-
Re: Snowhite the true story ch1
I loved it! Please write more!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
I didn't think I needed to wit you
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
So exited! my first storybook
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
Yeah you did. Ron just needs to activate. Luv the story did you see someone put a new person up?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!
I am here
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Very nice Red. Where did the name Nick come from? :elephant:
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
OH.......ok
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
I can't wait....Has Little Red Ridding Fro come on? oh and did you like my story a lot of errors I know. When are we going to start storybook?
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Little Voice in My Head
Thanks for all the feedback. I don't know fi I will continue this was kinda a fist time thing. Thank you all!
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
I am so Exited! Can't wait to play my character of Alura......Woot Woot! :smt003
Oct 10, 2009 -
Re: my first post...
i like the poem. Very nice
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Little Voice in My Head
Not sure if this is good. Just started writing. Please let me know if this is good so far. I looked down at street at the plethora of cigarette buds ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Bella's 30th Birthday
It had a really cool twist to it, I liked it. But I don't picture Bella as a girl who would leave her baby for another guy even if she ...
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Missing You
Nice poem. I felt the emotions you where portraying. Keep up the good work!
Oct 9, 2009
