User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    The scene where Alura and Fee talk on the hill has been erased. Gone

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Is he real?

    I have to say you got me hooked. I love how you made it a mystery to the reader an unknown feeling. Keep writing I want to see what happens.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sorry last post was Alura she influences people

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I was having a blast dancing at my so called dance party. But thing's changed pretty quickly, two new kids joined, one I think controlled fire and the other I ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura,influences people I walk outside and look around the camp, everybody is doing there own thing. I notice that Daemyn is sitting farthest away from the camp and listening to ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura and her sister have been with circus for 3 years

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura Everybody was staring at me. My sister Lizzy helped me walk to the girls tent where she sat me down and stared at me and smiled. She knew! besides ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura The ride home was very awkward, Daemyn was driving back and he was driving very fast again I might add, but I didn't care. Kili just stared at me ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    *Alura* There I lay on top of Daemyn, the wind was knocked out of me and I was trying to catch my breath. I pushed my head up to stare ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    "Daemyn, would you please slow down!", I yelled. I swear that boy doesn't care about anybody but himself."I would hate to have to use my powers on you!" He stopped ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    woot woot!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Daemyn sounds awesome I can't wait!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    I love your photo's. They are BEAUTIFUL!

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Why am I so bored? :smt021

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Who? Oh and I think Ron is getting on right now so I got to go OK? Bye

    Oct 10, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian