User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people After Daemyn kissed me, Zeb immediately ran over here and budded in, he grunted and scared me. I introduced Zeb to Daemyn and Daemyn to Zeb. Thank ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb) Reads peoples minds I was furious. Fist I save my sisters best friend and then I have watch my sister Lurie with some guy who is way too old ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb) It was nice to finally be able to see my sisters again. When we walked into the tent when I noticed that Some girl was trying to stab the ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people After we walked around and talked to Zeb for a while we walked back to the tent to find Kili holding a knife at Fee. I screamed. ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Name: Vailea Lakyle Age:15 Gender: A lady as well Ship/Position: Still lives on yet(Soon to be kidnapped wit sister) Appearance: Short and uber thin as well .Short black hair(Pixie Cut) ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura,influences people After Viper threatened me ans Kili, Kili calmed down. I glared at Kili, The only way I was going to drop it was if Kili apologized. "Kili you ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen (Zeb) Montgomery age:17 Power/Act:Read's people thoughts Appearance: Tall (6ft 4), tan skin, muscly, thin, gold eyes, dark brown hair, indie style, nice smile personality: Very funny, loves to

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura,influences people I was laying on the floor. Why is my throat dry? I hear screaming and Zeb's voice saying "Relax" My head hurts and I feel like I just ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    I hope you get better.

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, Influences people "Zebb!" I yell. I still am giggling and tripping on myself. Zebb my brother had finally returned. I looked at him and smiled, "Zeb you like my ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura,influences people I ran from the tent giggling , I can hear Daemyn behind me laughing up a storm."Hey Daemyn I am running faster than you are!" His loud laugh ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people I woke up from under the tree and for some odd reason I felt really giddy. I started giggling and belching at the same time. Hey look ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, Influences people I walked in the tent to find Daemyn and Fee arguing and Lizzie crying. I run up to Lizzie hugging her, "Oh Lizzie what happened?",she pouted "The ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And it came...

    I liked your poem a lot Red. Keep up the good work!

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    OK will do. Sorry first time writing a storybook kinda exited and want to go fast. :D

    Oct 11, 2009


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller