User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Vailea, sister to Sirena Who do they think they are! My sister was crying as they pulled aboard a ship. I picked up my skirt and began to run towards ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura He left me! He choose to go with that Kili girl. I sobbed grabbing on to Lizzie and Zeb and all my other family members. I tried to breath ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I am currently reading Lord of the Flies!

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people I was sleeping peacefully when Desmond barged in yelling,"Kili just tried to kill Kat." I woke up and shaked Fee and Lizzie trying to get them to ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Misfit Circus Disscusion

    I say ok to that.....but Daemyn and Alura will get back.

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I FELT LIKE I KNOW TIMMY MYSELF!

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    If you want to call him a pirate then go dad the mighty pirate 8)

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    He wasn't a pirate he was just offered to work on a ship. And I will ask him :idea:

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb), reads peoples minds I was in the guys tent staring at the drunk Daemyn who was passed out on the floor. All of a sudden some dude walks in ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Sketch ~ Harsh Critiques Needed!

    I am amazed at what you can do. I would not change anything about it I think it looks awesome and perfect and nothing should be changed.(ABSOLUTLY NADA)

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Buggy are you talking about Zeb or other new guy?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Name: Moira (Last name unknown) Age:18 Ship/Position:Cuervo, Helms Girl Appearance:Long Brown Hair with black eyes she also has freckles on her cheeks. She is average height. She wears a puffy ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, Influences people I was exhausted and just plain done. I'm fine with talking about drama with my friends and all but when it comes to all that boy junk ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Post people for gods sake!

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people Nick and I where dragging Daemyn to the tent when all of a sudden we were in the boys tent. I glared at Nick,"Nick you know I ...

    Oct 18, 2009


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather