User avatar

PuffSammy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura I sob in the tent. How could he reject me like that? Viper left the tent in a hurry probably to go get him. I try to take breath ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura After my fit of crying I began to make my way to camp to try to find Fee. But she wasn't there. I looked around and it seemed everybody ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Vailea, bodlina (Captive) I sit in the corner waiting for them to choose where to put me. Why does this stuff happen to me? They finally decided to put me ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Moira, Cuervo I'm done with this rich brat! ruining my life! Might as well do my job, I got up and proceeded to make my way to the captain to ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura I sob in the hands of my brother and sister. I push them away and proceed to walk to the tents again......lonely,numb and in pain.

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura I got up and began to walk around, crying began again. "Now Alura you need to stop" I yelled. I took a deep breath and walked in the girls ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Moira, Cuervo, Helms girl "Does the captain know yet?" I asked. Arabella just put her head down. Well this girl seems to ruining everything!,"So what now?" Arabella just shrugged. "I'm ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    I think you mean Moira..Valeia is the other twin. Or, I am just messed up in the whole story.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Moira, Cuervo, Helms Girl The girl ran. I followed and noticed she was climbing ropes. I just laughed on the deck watching her struggle. What a joke to think that ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Vailea, Bodlina I stood still with some girl holding on to my shoulder. I was silent for fear of what might happen to me and where my dear sister was. ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Ok if I right wit the whole catching up thing this is where I am at... Moira,Cuervo, Helms Girl It appeared that I missed the action on land, and that ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Alura, influences people I sat outside the girls tent, numb. I noticed that Nick was sitting outside and keeping watch. I figured because I couldn't sleep I should go join ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zebulen(Zeb) "So what should we do?" some dude asked me. I looked at him, "Well I am thinking of leaving and taking my sisters with me, I guess all that's ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno

    Nutty....could you help me catch up. To confusing Also everybody please ignore my last post

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Zeb My poor sister. Maybe it would be better for her if Lizzie and her and me just left. We would be fine. And Fee, well she would be heartbroken ...

    Oct 24, 2009


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance