-
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
(Sorry if it doesn't sound good, I haven't written in a while) Alura I sat in the car while Daemyn was inside the gas station, humming to the music on ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
I'm all for it!
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
I can't wait to start!
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Nutty....When were you planning on starting?
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Alura (I apologize for not being able to post for a long.....time, computer trouble) Everything was blurry, My chest was in pain, horrible, horrible pain. I wanted to die, nothing ...
Dec 18, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
ignore this post
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Burn the wound. And later we would do a road trip
Nov 23, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Zeb To much was going on. I grabbed Lizzie knowing Lurie would be OK because she would know how to fight. I was looking around, I heard screams and then ...
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
I apologize for not being able to post lately :( Alura The battle had begun, and it was my time to get revenge on Kili. She shot at me but ...
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Alura Me and Daemyn and the rest of the group fallowed. I got myself in front of the van and and watched as Daemyn nodded to me, "Listen up everybody, ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Alura Things seemed to be going good...until Kili had to have put Nick on her little power spell . I hate this whole war and the whole I'm going to ...
Nov 6, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Alura "We got him" Kat panted. I looked at my Daemyn and immediately hugged him. "A-Alura?" I just smiled, "What's going on?" I didn't respond. I ignored Kili as she ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Alura I was walking around when Nick bumped in to me. He muttered something but I didn't really care, I just continued to walk on. I walked up the hill ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: The Curse of The Repaza Veleno
Moira, Cuervo Finally a fight! I get my guns ready.Who knew fighting could be so much fun.
Nov 2, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Lurie I sat in a corner of the girls tent watching the whole blood thing on Nicks leg...disgusting. I got up and made my way outside towards the fire and ...
Nov 2, 2009
