User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    Hey Tony! I agree with you! ~Rogue Jedi Master and Hidden Leaf Jonin Timea

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME!

    Hey all! Well just a few things..if you want more on me go to my profile or talk to me on chat. I love Star Wars and Naruto and i ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Thanks so much, Nate! You have saved me from the dead! :D :D Thanks again, Timea :D

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, my name doesn't really matter, cuz you can't pronounce it anyway! :( Just call me PsychicNinja, everyone does. 8) Basically, I love Star Wars and Naruto. (for more on ...

    Jun 4, 2007


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind