User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Hey Anna! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea! PM me with any questions. TEA! I love tea! Sencha green tea is my favorite. ^_^ You like sci-fi? Have you read any ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. Please PM me with any questions. Read over the very helpful Guide and FAQ to get acquainted with YWS. Sorry, I haven't read any those ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. I'm Timea. You should read over the FAQ and Guide because you'll find some useful information. PM me if you have any questions! Have fun! ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there ^.^

    Hello! I love hot cocoa. ^^ Welcome to YWS. I'm Timea.You should read over the FAQ for details. But make sure to do at least 2 reviews before you post. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    You're awesome, Nate. I must thank you for the rest of my life for creating YWS. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hello. Welcome to YWS. I think everyone else covered everything. ^_^ Have fun! ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! PM me or anyone with any questions! Read over the FAQ and guide to become more acquainted with the site! So what kind of genre ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting on the bank of the River Styx

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. To get started, you should read over the FAQ...and make sure you read the rules beforing posting! Write, have fun; this place is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Yay! Thanks, Nate-sama! ~Timea

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Love it! ~Timea~

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    I like it now.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Evryone

    Hi, and welcome!! I hope you really enjoy this site! It's the greatest ever! If you have any questions, PM me!! ~Timea~ :smt027

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME!

    Hi everyone! Alainna, my fav color is plum. My favorite place is my brain. And my favorite ice cream flavor is cherry jubilee. And Jared, by bird brain I mean ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo Star Wars fans and all others, too

    Omg! Baby brother!!! :smt056 :smt049 :smt049 Your Sis

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boring little me

    Hiya! Nice to meet you! I'm a HUGE Star Wars nut/geek/nerd! If you read any Star Wars books, post a review here: Anyways..I love tennis! I've been playing it for ...

    Jul 14, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith