User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Genevieve! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D :D Have fun, Ninja

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Amber and vogue101! Welcome to YWS!! PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help. :D Have fun! ~Ninja

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Frenchy! Welcome to YWS! Have fun, ~Ninja

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello there silently loud, Lorraine, and Kaizanna! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have fun. If you have any questions, you can PM me, but Mesh knows way more than me ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Matt! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea, and if you have any questions please PM me! You should check out the Guide and FAQ because they're useful, and...enjoy the site!!! ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello everyone! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. I have something in my eye right now, so I can't see what I'm typing...so.. Hope you all ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Cara! Welcome to YWS! ~Timea

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Monica! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site!! I'm Timea, and please PM me with any questions!! Keep on writing! ~Timea

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. the others have mentioned...it's very easy to get addicted...XP You should read ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hello! I'm Timea! Welcome to YWS. Please read over the FAQ and Guide to get more aquatinted with the site! I"m sure you'll love this site as much as we ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hello Kiwi and welcome to YWS! As the others said make sure to check out the FAQ and Guide, which you probably have. ^^ I'm Timea, btw. Feel feel to ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Shannon! Welcome to YWS! Good luck with your dream. ^_^ Feel free to PM me with any questions. ~Timea

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    Hello! (I believe everyone else covered almost everything I was going to say. XD) Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site as much as we all do. ^^ ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hey there, Olive, I'm Timea! Welcome to YWS. Enjoy yourself! ^^ You should also read over the FAQ and Guide to get started. :D ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    Welcome back Tyd! ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi