-
Re: the names fire..Icefire
Hey Icefire. ^^ Welcome to YWS. If you have any questions, PM me. Ninjas!!!!!!! I am a ninja. *points to name* XP Actually, I got a book about ninja the ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi Soul, formertywcwriter, ragrok, and Sarah! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Check out the FAQ, by the way. ^^ Have fun, ~Ninja
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: konichiwa.
Konnichiwa!! Hey Shelly, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, PM me! Keep on writing! ~Ninja
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Hi there. :]
Hey there, welcome to YWS!! :D Casey covered everything you need to do, so all have to say is...Have fun!! PM me if you any questions. Peace and Sweetarts!! ~Ninja
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.
Hey Venom! Welcome to YWS! You should check out the FAQ, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :D :D Keep on writing! ~Ninja
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi Liz and Raji! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. ~Psychic
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Cody! You like sci-fi? I do, too. Star Wars, to be exact. Good luck with your novel! :) Remember to check out the FAQ to get started! ~Psychic
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Hello World!
Konnichiwa, Meep! Welcome to YWS! Singapore, huh? What's awesome! I'm Hungarian, but I don't live there (wasn't even born there). Yes, every country does rock in their own way! XD ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Hi, I'm new :).
Hi Lauren! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Oh! And I like rain, too! (It always rains where I live, anyway...) Well, Merry_Haven ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Jake on a boat, Miss Freckles, ATreeah, and Eugene! Welcome to YWS! Make sure to check out the FAQ for some info and you can PM me if you ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome, kaonna, Jonathan94, and John YWS! I'm sure you'll all enjoy it here. You should read over the helpful FAQ. Anyway, if you have any questions, please feel to PM ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome new members to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (although I have gone for six weeks and I'm a little out of it) and ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey Elf, welcome to YWS!! im a little busy writing from Hungary, but I hope you have fun on YWS!! -Ninja
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi Alicia and spike! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here! You should read over the FAQ because it tends to be useful. I would say PM me ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi! Welcome to YWS, Mathlete and swankswede13!! You should read over the Guide and FAQ, because they're quite helpful! Anyway, I'm PsychicNinja, and if you have any questions, feel free ...
Jun 8, 2008
