User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    I saw the twinkling lights of the bridge from five blocks away. I heard the whining of the breaks as the trolley creeped to a stop, and along with three ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    So this is my first storybook. Please forgive me if I mess up or do something wrong. And please help me out! Much appreciated.^^ Name: Lily Black Gender: Female Age: ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Hi everyone! I've got a character. :D Name : Gence Veroi Gender : Female Race : Twi'lek Age : 26 Height : 5'7" Apperance : Red skin, always carries a ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Anybody mind giving me a rundown on what this story book is going to be about? I know its going to be about Sith. :D I'll be glad to contribute ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Why does everyone only like the Old Republic era?? But anyways, Star Wars fanatic (me) has a suggestion. Why don't you basically portray the Sith side of the story? I ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Okay...saber chucks....no. Anyways, I read through what you guys are talking about, and I like it! So this is going to take place in the time of the Old Republic ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    oh...Star Wars! What is this forum for again?

    Jun 5, 2007


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory