User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Media Reviews Re: Lone Survivor

    Hey all. I just finished reading this great book called Lone Survivor. It was pretty awesome. It's by Marcus Luttrell, a Navy SEAL. Okay, this book is about Navy SEAL ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Halo: the books

    I'm a fan of the video games of Halo, so I read the the first two books. They didn't really impress me. They were well written-other than the fact that ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    no problem! 8) :D ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okm Shatterpoint takes place during the Clone Wars. Jedi Master Mace Windu goes back to his home planet of Haruun Kal. Here what the back of the book says, "The ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Very good series. Enjoyed it a lot. Not much else to say. It's just a light read. ~Rogue Jedi Master and Hidden Leaf Jonin Timea

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Oh yeah..and how could you only read one last SW book?? *faints* ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea...SW book Lover MTFBWY!

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hi everyone! Wow..you wanted to burn the best books ever (in my humble opinion)!! Well, whatever. I really liked the Thrawn Trilogy. Timothy just..great! He is my favorite author ever. ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks for posting! Um..well..I've been reading throught the posts...if everyone doesn't mind..i guess that you could give away some spoilers on your reviews... If nobody really cares, go ahead. I ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hey, thanks you two for posting here! The Thrawn Trilogy has got to be my favorite trilogy ever! Timothy Zahn is the greatest! Mara Jade Skywalker is my favorite character ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okay one post... Well, I'll just post... I just finished reading Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan by Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta. Shards of Alderaan was a good ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hi! I love Star Wars books, and I have read a lot. This is for posting reviews on Star Wars books you have read. Oh, and please, no spoiling! ~PyschicNinja

    Jun 5, 2007


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall