User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    Hello. These are awesome photos. The first one is a tad bit out of focus. Since you say you took them from the airport, I'm assuming that's it's through a ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography

    Hello again. :D I just love the first one. I love the effect of having something in focus in the front and out of focus in the back. It just ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    Hey. ^^ First off, these are some photos with some potential! The first one was my favorite, but I think you showed a more upward angle at the tree that ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Those are both very nice. The second one looks better. There's not much else to say... ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Two New ones

    Ooo! Those are some nice shots! The focus is a bit off in both of them--the lower half of the pic in the first one and mountains in the other, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Hello. The snow is very pretty in this picture. It is a bit busy, though. There are two many snow-covered objects in the picture, that it doesn't stand out as ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    At first I thought this picture was a little weird because of the silhoutte, but the more I look at it, the more I like it! The light effects are ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    This was actually taken with a pretty old Olympus camera with 3x optical zoom and 3 mega pixels. :D ~Timea

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    I took this picture when I was 12 in my garden. ^_^

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Chiko-chan!! It's adorable. XD ~Timea

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    It's cool. I like it. ~the officially bored Psychic Ninja

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Awww! It's so cute, Sachiko-chan!! Good job...I wish I could draw... XP ~Tiiiiiiimeeeeea

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Ooo, this looks nice! Good job! The hands and feet do look a little funny, but the coloring is great!! ~the [s]great[/s] Psychic Ninja, Timea

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Darth Bane-Path of Destruction

    Hello, again. ^_^ A few weeks ago I read Star Wars: Darth Bane-Path of Destruction, a Old Republic novel, by Drew Karpyshyn. This book was about Darth Bane, obviously. It ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Tales from the New Republic

    Hello. Recently, I read another (gasp) Star Wars book, which was actually a collection of short stories which were previously published in the Star Wars Adventure Journal. Tales from the ...

    Feb 13, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter