-
Re: Star Wars: The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy
Now let's see...the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy is another one of those Star Wars books where Han, Leia, and Luke save the galaxy of some intergalactic threat (usually aliens). The ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Well, I haven't read a bad Star Wars book. =P =P Well, I haven't read all of Twilight (stopped after the first chapter). I read the first Harry Potter book ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando
Well, okay, I won't spoil anything. But I just finished reading the Republic Commando series last week with the release of Order 66, the fourth book. And yes, there will ...
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)
It's a bay!!
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)
I can make is out focus where ever I want practically. ^^ I just liked the roses and couldn't decide what. (I don't even remember taking this pic because it ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Kirby Hatz
Aww..they're so adorable! I couldn't even pick a favorite. ^_^ ~Timea
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)
I have a billion pictures I would post on here, but I won't right now. I'm sick today, and sorta bored. So here's another one. ^^ Enjoy. This is my ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)
Wow Saint, those are awesome. Very creative! How 'bout bored? Or you could try making this face: o.O ~Timea
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sunrise
There are a few boats and docks on the water, since this is my backyards and my neighbors all have boats. -_- We have a dingy... ^_^Thanks. ~Timea
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Sunrise at the Beach II
Hello. These are great. The first one has great water effects and nice color. I would have gotten a more outward angle instead on a straight down one, but it ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sunrise
And a third one. They're all from different angles. ~Timea
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sunrise
Sorry, I dunno how to post more than one photo on a topic... Here's a second one.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sunrise
These are some pictures from September 2005 from my backyard of the sunrise. Enjoy. ^^ ~Timea
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Sunrise at the BeachI
Wow, Sohini, those are just amazing pictures. I like the depth and color in the first one. Although the dawn looks a little pale to me, it's very nice. In ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Flocked Meadow
Hey. These are some nice photos. They are in focus, too! On the first one, I suggest taking out some of the snow on the bottom. It's a bit much, ...
Apr 17, 2008
