User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: The Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy

    Now let's see...the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy is another one of those Star Wars books where Han, Leia, and Luke save the galaxy of some intergalactic threat (usually aliens). The ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Well, I haven't read a bad Star Wars book. =P =P Well, I haven't read all of Twilight (stopped after the first chapter). I read the first Harry Potter book ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars: Republic Commando

    Well, okay, I won't spoil anything. But I just finished reading the Republic Commando series last week with the release of Order 66, the fourth book. And yes, there will ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    It's a bay!!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    I can make is out focus where ever I want practically. ^^ I just liked the roses and couldn't decide what. (I don't even remember taking this pic because it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirby Hatz

    Aww..they're so adorable! I couldn't even pick a favorite. ^_^ ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    I have a billion pictures I would post on here, but I won't right now. I'm sick today, and sorta bored. So here's another one. ^^ Enjoy. This is my ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Wow Saint, those are awesome. Very creative! How 'bout bored? Or you could try making this face: o.O ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    There are a few boats and docks on the water, since this is my backyards and my neighbors all have boats. -_- We have a dingy... ^_^Thanks. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Hello. These are great. The first one has great water effects and nice color. I would have gotten a more outward angle instead on a straight down one, but it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    And a third one. They're all from different angles. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    Sorry, I dunno how to post more than one photo on a topic... Here's a second one.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    These are some pictures from September 2005 from my backyard of the sunrise. Enjoy. ^^ ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    Wow, Sohini, those are just amazing pictures. I like the depth and color in the first one. Although the dawn looks a little pale to me, it's very nice. In ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    Hey. These are some nice photos. They are in focus, too! On the first one, I suggest taking out some of the snow on the bottom. It's a bit much, ...

    Apr 17, 2008


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert