User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    Nope. Don't see the point. I mean i've never seen one! ~Timea

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    ok I've seen these movies recently: Gracie-inspirational and very uplifting at the end..but sad at the beginning and during the middle. Nancy Drew- a good chick-flick The Fantastic Four:Rise of ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Gamer!? Heck, yeah! I love video games!! Hmm..i don't think i have a favorite game...but i mostly like RPG...or games like Clash of Ninja or Ultimate Ninja (those two are ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    All right! I just got a Wii a few days ago! We were searching for it forever!! It's so awesome! So far we only have Wii Sports, Wii Play, and ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Transformers

    Transformers is the best movie of the year so far!! CG was amazing! It's in my top 10 all-time fav movies! (Star Wars takes up most of the spaces). ~Timea

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Naruto. I really don't watch drama and stuff. But I also like the O'Reilly Factor, and a whole bunch of different Discovery Channel stuff. Of course, when the Star Wars ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    ok. There's a lot of guck and muck in the air..and we need to get rid of it! But also..30 years ago, people said there was 'Global Cooling'. These things ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    I am a Catholic and I believe in God. How do we know how Adam and Eve really looked? They could have been like monkeys. But i believe in a ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    All I will say is that someone who is homosexual had something twisted in their brain. No one is born gay. No one kill me. Just my opinion. ~Timea

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Catholic. ~Rogue Jedi Master Timea

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Paperback all the way, man!! Hardcover is good too, but just a tad expensive! ~Timea

    Jul 11, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter