-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I'm gonna forget, so I might as well comment here now. I'm going to Hungary/Greece/Europe for six weeks from the second week of July to the end of August. And ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Me...with glasses. Lol. And here I"m doing what I love doing. Camera/film stuff. Making movies. Yup. Lol. Although the pic is sorta distorted because it's dark. It makes my head ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
More pics.
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ugh. Bigbadbear made me post this. But this is me and brother, ninja-Z ~Timea
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
lol 8/10
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
From an internet search. It was my perfect match. ^_^ ~Timea
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The YWS Yearbook '07
This is kinda late... Happy New Years everyone! ~Timea
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?
I started reading when I was three. My first book..was probably some Hungarian rhyme book. ~Timea
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
I love this poll! It had me burst out laughing! Great way to wake up in the morning. *yawns* ~Timea: The Jedi Master who will save us all from our ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: YWS Awards??...
It sounds good.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
Quotes good.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: 9/11 Coincidence?
Yeah, i agree with all of you. Oh, and another thing...I think i remember recalling something like this in a South Park episode. -Timea
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 ok :? ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
1)AyumiGosu17 2)Staring_at_ceiling 3)RED 4)Poltergiest 5)Baroness Ink 6)theron gaurd 7)jabber_the_hut 8)kitty15 9)Alanna 10)Layleun NOTE: That is not in order! yep. :smt049 :smt049 Timea
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
Well, this would all be awesome, and giong to CA would be awesome cuz i have relatives living there! Hey, does all adults thinking that you're eighteen count? Seriously all ...
Sep 6, 2007
