-
Re: YWS: More International Than Ever
Oo, wow. ^^ Awesome. That's a lot of places.
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Barack Obama - President Elect
I just can't believe that Americans voted for a guy who hasn't done anything significant and who's associations are questionable. Even if he wasn't (half) African American, this sort of ...
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I wonder if anyone will be surprised when they see what I'm reading. Drum roll please!! ... ... No way: a Star Wars book! :shock: I'm reading the Black Fleet ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Sorta, kinda, maybe. Me and my cowriter (my brother *cough* *cough*) are working on ideas and tossing them around and just making the universe the story will be set in. ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'm baaack! I was gone for the whole summer...but now I've finally returned! And I have lots of catching up to do in Star Wars books, anime/manga, and...everything in the ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Well, my trip's coming up. I'm really freaked out because I still need to plan my documentary!! Anywho, I have camp next week, so I'll be out. Then the week ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Hey. Just me playing with my *new* camera on my Mac. ^^ ~Timea
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: sanctum is real
Anyone else feel annoyed and intrigued by this at the same time? >.> @_@ ~Timea
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
My dog, a chocolate laborador, Csoki. (Ch-o-kie) ^^ ~Timea
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Another pic of me. This was at Easter. ^^
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
Of course I like English/Lit...but I'd have to say that History was my favorite subject. So HISTORY! ~Timea
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Comments Sought On YWS
I don't think that YWS is outdated at all. I've seen plenty outdated ones, YWS seems to be pretty much on top of things. (Though considering this age, anything that's ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Ukitake Fan Club
Juushirou is awesome. I love his zanpakutou. ~Timea
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: What should I have for supper next week?
Well considering that I just ate Subway for dinner last night because we were driving home from the airport, I'd say Subway. I think I am on the verge of ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I shall be gone from Wednesday (tomorrow) night to...Monday! Spring break sure is going to be fun. At least there'll be warmer weather where I'm going. ^^ ~Timea
Apr 9, 2008
