User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    At first I thought this picture was a little weird because of the silhoutte, but the more I look at it, the more I like it! The light effects are ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain Drop

    This was very good. I enjoyed it. You need to add in your capitalization and puncuation. I think you need expand on it more and add more similes, personification, and/or ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Five Bars in Rome: Letter to an American Soldier

    This really moved me. The beginning was the best. It was amazing and you captured what it is to lose someone. ~Timea (Sorry this crit didn't turn out to be ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    This was actually taken with a pretty old Olympus camera with 3x optical zoom and 3 mega pixels. :D ~Timea

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    I took this picture when I was 12 in my garden. ^_^

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Ukitake Fan Club

    Juushirou is awesome. I love his zanpakutou. ~Timea

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's Time.

    Konnichiwa. I would like to start off by saying that the repetition in this really works. I especially like how it is repeated at the beginning and at the end. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishing Star

    Hey Mai. No, this sounds very good. I like the rhyming in most of it. I think the second stanza is very good. I think you could expand on this, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    I totally agree with what the others have said. To me, it just sounds terrible. It is not deep and I just don't care. I would write more derogitory comments, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Well considering that I just ate Subway for dinner last night because we were driving home from the airport, I'd say Subway. I think I am on the verge of ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Chiko-chan!! It's adorable. XD ~Timea

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gaara

    Hello. As the others have said, you have repeated "eyes full of loneliness" too often. If you want to say it so many times, I suggest integrating it to other ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Okay, I'm here as resquested. ^_~ I shall...crit like always! The blade pierced into my chest shedding a thousand crimson tear drops onto the ground. I love this sentence. My ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pierced Heart

    Love blossoms like a rose, And it twists and turns; It is tested. But then, as the fledgling world explodes With brilliant light, A sword is thrown. Like a dagger, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 It's cuuuuuuuuuute!! XP (I know mine's not that great-it's from Bleach.XD) ~Timea

    Apr 9, 2008


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf