User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    Hey. These are some nice photos. They are in focus, too! On the first one, I suggest taking out some of the snow on the bottom. It's a bit much, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    Hello. These are awesome photos. The first one is a tad bit out of focus. Since you say you took them from the airport, I'm assuming that's it's through a ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography

    Hello again. :D I just love the first one. I love the effect of having something in focus in the front and out of focus in the back. It just ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    Hey. ^^ First off, these are some photos with some potential! The first one was my favorite, but I think you showed a more upward angle at the tree that ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Those are both very nice. The second one looks better. There's not much else to say... ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    You're awesome, Nate. I must thank you for the rest of my life for creating YWS. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    I don't think that YWS is outdated at all. I've seen plenty outdated ones, YWS seems to be pretty much on top of things. (Though considering this age, anything that's ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'lo all

    Hello. Welcome to YWS. I think everyone else covered everything. ^_^ Have fun! ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Two New ones

    Ooo! Those are some nice shots! The focus is a bit off in both of them--the lower half of the pic in the first one and mountains in the other, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bittersweet but Beautiful

    Hi! This is a very powerful poem with excellent word choice and imagery. ^_^ Good work. A life in a face, how odd— a bittersweet opus of ivory and blood. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm one of those new ones..

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! PM me or anyone with any questions! Read over the FAQ and guide to become more acquainted with the site! So what kind of genre ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting on the bank of the River Styx

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. To get started, you should read over the FAQ...and make sure you read the rules beforing posting! Write, have fun; this place is ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Hello. The snow is very pretty in this picture. It is a bit busy, though. There are two many snow-covered objects in the picture, that it doesn't stand out as ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 3 Hitsugaya

    I'm back! Toshiruo's eyes widened. "You can see hollows?" I believe that Hollows need to be capitalized. Like Soul Reaper. You keep spelling Toushirou wrong. The brown haired girl stared ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 3 Hitsugaya

    Konbanwa, Lizzy-chan. Critting as I go: The white haired boy opened his eyes, to see he was in a log cabin room. You need a hyphen between "white" and "haired". ...

    Apr 16, 2008


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah