User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Another pic of me. This was at Easter. ^^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there ^.^

    Hello! I love hot cocoa. ^^ Welcome to YWS. I'm Timea.You should read over the FAQ for details. But make sure to do at least 2 reviews before you post. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    It's a bay!!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Of course I like English/Lit...but I'd have to say that History was my favorite subject. So HISTORY! ~Timea

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That's all

    Hm...I didn't like this too much. A little too overdramatic and too self-pitiful. I like the end and i think there was a little rhyming in there, but I don't ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    I can make is out focus where ever I want practically. ^^ I just liked the roses and couldn't decide what. (I don't even remember taking this pic because it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirby Hatz

    Aww..they're so adorable! I couldn't even pick a favorite. ^_^ ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Csoki and Roses (cs=ch, short o)

    I have a billion pictures I would post on here, but I won't right now. I'm sick today, and sorta bored. So here's another one. ^^ Enjoy. This is my ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Wow Saint, those are awesome. Very creative! How 'bout bored? Or you could try making this face: o.O ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    There are a few boats and docks on the water, since this is my backyards and my neighbors all have boats. -_- We have a dingy... ^_^Thanks. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    Hello. These are great. The first one has great water effects and nice color. I would have gotten a more outward angle instead on a straight down one, but it ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    And a third one. They're all from different angles. ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    Sorry, I dunno how to post more than one photo on a topic... Here's a second one.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sunrise

    These are some pictures from September 2005 from my backyard of the sunrise. Enjoy. ^^ ~Timea

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    Wow, Sohini, those are just amazing pictures. I like the depth and color in the first one. Although the dawn looks a little pale to me, it's very nice. In ...

    Apr 17, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling