User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Monica! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site!! I'm Timea, and please PM me with any questions!! Keep on writing! ~Timea

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. the others have mentioned...it's very easy to get addicted...XP You should read ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hello! I'm Timea! Welcome to YWS. Please read over the FAQ and Guide to get more aquatinted with the site! I"m sure you'll love this site as much as we ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hey. Just me playing with my *new* camera on my Mac. ^^ ~Timea

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hello Kiwi and welcome to YWS! As the others said make sure to check out the FAQ and Guide, which you probably have. ^^ I'm Timea, btw. Feel feel to ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Anyone else feel annoyed and intrigued by this at the same time? >.> @_@ ~Timea

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello Shannon! Welcome to YWS! Good luck with your dream. ^_^ Feel free to PM me with any questions. ~Timea

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    Hello! (I believe everyone else covered almost everything I was going to say. XD) Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site as much as we all do. ^^ ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hey there, Olive, I'm Timea! Welcome to YWS. Enjoy yourself! ^^ You should also read over the FAQ and Guide to get started. :D ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    Welcome back Tyd! ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Hey Anna! Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea! PM me with any questions. TEA! I love tea! Sencha green tea is my favorite. ^_^ You like sci-fi? Have you read any ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Timea. Please PM me with any questions. Read over the very helpful Guide and FAQ to get acquainted with YWS. Sorry, I haven't read any those ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. I'm Timea. You should read over the FAQ and Guide because you'll find some useful information. PM me if you have any questions! Have fun! ~Timea

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    Hi, here as I promised! Critting as I read: The ally ways began too clear of its shadows I believe you were looking for "alleys". ^^ And "to". You also ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    My dog, a chocolate laborador, Csoki. (Ch-o-kie) ^^ ~Timea

    Apr 18, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor