User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers

    Hi Lume-chan! It sounds like a good beginning. I'm kinda confused though.....you introduce Terra...then you bounce into the story. I also don't get it-how many people were in this dream? ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Why does everyone only like the Old Republic era?? But anyways, Star Wars fanatic (me) has a suggestion. Why don't you basically portray the Sith side of the story? I ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    Okay, I think I posted it right now. Note: This galaxy has had contact with the Star Wars galaxy. THE INTERGALACTIC WAR SERIES: BOOK 1: RISE OF THE REBELLION Prologue ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion-Prologue

    This is my prologue of my sci fi story set in a different galaxy. Note: This galaxy has had contact with the Star Wars galaxy.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Okay...saber chucks....no. Anyways, I read through what you guys are talking about, and I like it! So this is going to take place in the time of the Old Republic ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nestling prologue...wanna read?

    Hello! I really like this as a prologue, but some sentances were a little confusing. You switched back from 1st person to 2nd person. I like the idea of this ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenagers These Days

    Hi! I liked how you used the teenage girl talk, but I think you over used it a little. You just need to clean a few grammar things up here ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    oh...Star Wars! What is this forum for again?

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Hi! I love Star Wars books, and I have read a lot. This is for posting reviews on Star Wars books you have read. Oh, and please, no spoiling! ~PyschicNinja

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of a Poet

    Original! It's kind of confusing though. I like the 'pen rolling' thing.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, my name doesn't really matter, cuz you can't pronounce it anyway! :( Just call me PsychicNinja, everyone does. 8) Basically, I love Star Wars and Naruto. (for more on ...

    Jun 4, 2007


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon