User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Jaina Solo name poem

    Great! I love it! Jaina is my second favorite character, Mara being my first! I love it! May the Force be with you! ~PN and a Star Wars fanatic

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    Ok.... this was ok.........but um...Kakashi...oh nevermind! It has a good plot and the character interplay is good between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura and Emi. It kinda skips a little, so ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Sounds good! Keep it up! Good luck! ~PN

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Beginning

    I liked it! Sounds like a good beginning. I like that it's set in a different village other than Konoha or Suna. The character interplay is ok too. I think ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 5 - Part 1

    Hi again! I like it. Keep it up. Character interplay is good as always! But you really need to explain how Ayumi got the Byakugan or just ditch it! Only ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 4 - Encounters

    Hehe...that was my pathetic, immature outburst. **DELETED** ~Timea

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 3 - Affections

    Now your writing a story!!!!! This was awesome!!! I love the interplay between the characters and all. Characters make the story! This totally brings out Itachi and Ayumi, brings out ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 2 - The Last Gosu

    Hey! I have to agree with Sumi about Itachi. I really like your style of writing, though. Sorry...but to tell you the truth....i burst out laughing a few times, because ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    Hi! It sounds good as a story. But when you add in Itachi's personality and Haku's past and doesn't fit in. You should make it a little more believable for ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fic - The Land of Sunaricuni

    Sounds good, Sumi! It sounds like a awesome story in the making. ~PN

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion

    Chapter 1 “These clones are perfect.” “Yes. They will do well if it comes to war.” Lira Thell-Ellis and Kwest Omarrin walked alongside the training clone army with pride and ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Hi everyone! I've got a character. :D Name : Gence Veroi Gender : Female Race : Twi'lek Age : 26 Height : 5'7" Apperance : Red skin, always carries a ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Anybody mind giving me a rundown on what this story book is going to be about? I know its going to be about Sith. :D I'll be glad to contribute ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Brier CH I

    Hi! Great details! I think you have a great story in the making! I love the character of the old man. :) Good luck! ~PN

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1

    Hi Amber! This sounds really good. You just have to clean up a few grammar things and fluency problems and your good to go! you might also want ot seperate ...

    Jun 8, 2007


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney