User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 5 Part 2

    I love it, Audra! I love the different techiniques you show! It kinda all sums up the techiniques they developed! Ya know...I think next time I'll just skip over all ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy Redo Ch1 and some of Ch2

    Okays! Hello Ash! I have come to crit!...but there's no point in repeating what others have said on the grammar stuff (i don't really like criting that). But the story ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Element

    I still like it! The description is fantabulous. :D It has great meaning, and I get a clear idea of what is going on. You should try to avoid semi-colons, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Hi Siegfried! Ok! I read it and I really liked it! It caught my attention, and I liked the dramatic moments! I also like how the story goes right into ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Jacen

    Hello Star Wars buddy! omg! I really liked it! It was very dramatic and brings out Jaina's feeling! It made me cry! Good job! ~PN

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Element

    Hi! First off I'd like to say that I really like this story idea! In the prologue there are some grammar problems, which can easily be fixed. Also in the ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    I fixed some more stuff! Hope it sounds better now! 8) ~PN

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The League Of Strange And Exciting Boots.

    HaHa! Very creative! I like it! ~PN

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    I fixed some stuff! :D ~PN

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion

    Chapter 2 The image wavered, and then stood up. The gloomy night air gave even more of a mysterious, almost real presence to it. “So…what of this rebellion?” “It is ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy Redo Ch1 and some of Ch2

    Woot! You reposted it! Yeah, the detail is way better now! ~PN

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy Ch.4

    I will keep looking for more, Ash! I sounds great. I think this installment brings out werewolf and vampire differences. I can't really comment a lot, because it's short, but ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy Ch.2-3 for those who missed them

    Wow...I'm the first to comment! Great again, Ash! I love the idea of bringing enemies together to fight another common enemy! Character interplay is great, again. I interaction between all ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    Wow....very powerful, Ash. I have a couple of things: In first part, you use to many "I"s. Try to use less "I"s. There are also a few grammar and fluency ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Jaina Solo name poem

    One more thing>>to Jabber's comment. If you haven't read any books, you wouldn't know who Jaina Solo was in the first place. So if you've read them, you can tell ...

    Jun 13, 2007


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot